Effective date: 2023-03-06
Updated on: 2023-03-06
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using The Service, you might be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://rackfish.com collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
The Service collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you log in to a chat.
- When you interact with The Service.
Your information in the chat service will be stored for up to 30 days after entering.
Your information from interaction will be stored for up to 120 days after it is no longer required to provide you with the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping under applicable laws. Information that does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
Rackfish AB may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Rackfish AB will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve The Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance with a purchase contract for the services we provide.
How We Share Your Information
Rackfish AB will not share your information except for the following:
- Information you provide in a chat will be shared with The Publisher of the Channel
- Rackfish AB uses sub processors to deliver video requiring your IP number.
We may disclose your information for additional reasons, including
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of The Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information's security is important to us. https://rackfish.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide, you must access The Service at your own risk.
Rackfish AB is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend reviewing the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determining the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, contact us through:
Name: Rackfish AB
Address: Uppsala Castle